Monday, June 29, 2009

+the main point is i LOVE him+



+someone told me,that he's not good enough for me+


+someone told me he is a jerk+

+the main point is i love him+

+don care wut people around would SAY+

+I JUST LOVE HIM 4 NO REASON+

+only GOD knows y+

+people say im stupid for not letting him go+

+and some would say he has no FUTURE+

+i don give a DAMN care+

+tis is my life+

+my heart+

+no one can tell to whom i will give it+

+no one can order me who i should love+

+no one can love him as much that he loves me+

+if he is not meant for me, no one does.+

+time goes by,with all the +


+passion+


+patient+

+loves+

+envy+

+anger+


+n my love will always be with him+

+n i pray for him to be a better man+

+neither he will end up with me nor not.+

+love u sayang...+


2 comments:

Sly Dz said...

huuu...
poem cinta mati nampak

;p

fariza yunus said...

ta mati sgt la...
tegerak ati je

Post a Comment